Tuesday, August 21, 2012

ummmmm....

I had high school orientation today (I know, high school). It went okay I guess. I feel like I was away from you guys so long (even though it was only like a day). I am so busy from now until school starts and I am feel like I'm not going to be on as much as I used to be. I seem to be busy and I'm really missing being on youtube like 24/7. Once school starts that will be a whole other story. I will have dance 3 weekdays (possibly more once the school dance team season starts) plus religion on another day and homework. Then busy weekends. I feel like I am not going to be as in touch with new videos and stuff and I feel like I'm going to be missing lots of important information from people. Idk...I loved being on youtube all of the time and I'm definately going to miss a lot of amazing videos. I'm not leaving (I will still be on my phone in my little bit of free time and on the computer when I get a chance) but if you see a lot less videos/comments, you know why. Anyway...I hope everyone had an awesome day!!!

-MRTMRTROX

No comments:

Post a Comment